• 4 eggs.
• 6 oz shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone.
• 3 tbsp tomato paste.
• 1 tsp dried oregano.
• 5 oz shredded cheese.
• 11⁄2 oz pepperoni.
• Olives (optional).
• 2 oz leafy greens.
• 4 tbsp olive oil.
• Sea salt and ground black pepper.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded
3. Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with
parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular
pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let
cool for a minute or two.
4. Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
5. Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and
place the pepperoni and olives on top.
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Servings: 6 slices.
- Net Carbs: 11g.
- Fiber: 44g.
- Fat: 23g.
- Sat Fat: 92g.
- Protein: 20g.
- Calories: 316.